Sandvik SRL seeks a suitable candidate for the position of:
ACCOUNTANT with native Romanian language
Based in Bucharest, Romania, the accountant performs daily duties within the area of bookkeeping, is responsible for providing financial information to the management, researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Handling foreign and domestic invoices
- Controlling and managing AP/AR invoices and travel expenses reports
- Processing bank statements
- Responsibility for keeping contact with clients on a daily basis
- Accurate and timely handling transactions and other duties concerning day-to-day bookkeeping
- Keeping the company’s fixed assets set up to date
- Updating general ledger account, overseeing the activities
- Creating statistical reports
- Taking part in closing, preparation of Annual and Tax reports to respective authorities
- Cooperation with other department within the company
Your profile, required experience and skills
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ year experience in accountancy
- Certification in accountancy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office pack and data entry management
- SAP knowledge considered to be advantage
- Intermediate level of English, native Romanian language
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Attention to detail, deadline-orientated
- Agile, open personality, to-do attitude
- Full-time employment contract for indefinite period
- Background of an international company, leading worldwide producer of cutting metal tools
- Motivating salary, employee benefits
Start date: asap
How to apply:
To apply, please, access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career and fill in the application form via “Apply for this job button”. Send us your CV in English language.
In case of questions about the job, please contact responsible HR at email@example.com .
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world’s major automotive, aerospace and energy industries.
Sandvik Coromant has 8,000 employees and is represented in 130 countries.
We are part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the global industrial group Sandvik.